A Haven for Displaced People in Manchester and Salford
- Rainbow Haven provides a community drop-in that offers support and activities for refugees, asylum seekers and migrant workers including Roma communities.
- We have two bases, one in East Manchester and one in Salford.
- Everyone is welcome and our support and activities are free.
- Our staff and volunteers speak many community languages.
- Rainbow Haven aims to be a safe haven for people who are displaced and unsure of their future.
- We provide information, advice and advocacy to support people with accessing services and understanding UK systems and policies.
- We promote access to activities that provide educational and social opportunities and support community integration.
- We seek to overcome some of the causes of poverty and social injustice and support people to address barriers that affect their ability to settle into life in the UK.
Rainbow Haven is a programme of TEMCA (The East Manchester Community Association).